- Common Rail Test – TM 514
- TECHNICAL SPECS
- UPDATE PROCESS
- Contact Back to products
Common Rail Test - TM 514
The test speed and the coding potential turn the TM514 into an incredible equipment for repair and test of INJECTORS, SENSORS and VALVES of vehicles with Diesel COMMON RAIL system.
With electronic pressure control and injectors activation through electric signals, the TM514II Test Bench simulates the working conditions found inside the vehicle´s engine, and executes tests in the main components of the market: Bosch, Denso, Delphi, Siemens, Cummins among others. Due to the efficiency of this machine the day will seem as if it has more than 24 hours.
Performs tests up to 2400 Bar
The TM 514 puts together some exclusive features:
• The fastest in the market with test times from 5 to 12 minutes
• Economy! More tests with less fluid (5,5 liters)
• Versatile! Generates codes for Bosch, Denso, Delphi and Siemens
• Brazilian equipment 100%
- Tests up to 2400 Bar
- Test of solenoid and piezo injectors
- Electric and leak test for each injector, in order to detect short circuits, interruptions and leaks. Get the results of the injector test in 5 to 12 minutes.*
- Get the results of the injector test in 5 to 12 minutes.*
- Solenoid Bosch, Denso and Delphi injectors as even as Piezo Bosch and Siemens injectors can be coded**
- Test the main components from the market using just one machine (Bosch, Denso, Delphi, Siemens, Cummins among others)
- It has an exclusive magnetic tools holder, that helps to organize better your workplace
- The TM514II executes several tests using just 5,5 liters of test fluid. This is ECONOMY!
- The software COMMON RAIL PC FAST has the biggest Database of Brazil and is being updated constantly.
- interface with friendly operation, easy interpretation and use.
- Online update
- Direct access to TECNOMOTOR! The user can get in touch with Technical Support by means of a CHAT embedded into the software, which makes the customer service much faster, safer and personalized.
• Input: 220V / 380V - 60Hz Three Phase
• Consumption: 5000VA
• Tank capacity: 5,5 liters
• Test fluid: ISO 4113 (Check the list of homologated fluids)
• Maximum work pressure: 2400bar
• Dimensions: 791 x 722 x 726 mm (L x W x H)
• Weight: 115Kg
• Common Rail PC Fast
• Valve test
• Leak Test
• Results with ongoing test
Minimum computer requirements:
• Multicore 2Ghz processor or superior of 32bits (x86) or 64bits (x64)
• 2Gb RAM memory (32bits) or 4Gb RAM memory (64bits)
• 1Gb free in HD
• DirectX 9 graphic device with WDDM 1.0 driver or superior
• Mouse, keyboard and LCD monitor with minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
• USB 2.0 port for connection with the equipment
• Windows 7 operating system or superior
• Internet link for software and hardware updates
UPDATE PROCESSRead more/span>
CANAL DE CHAT