- TNOx – TM567
- TECHNICAL SPECS
- Contact Back to products
TNOx - TM 567
TNOx - TM 567
TNOx makes possible the execution of tests in the NOx sensors of Diesel vehicles and measures the concentration of Oxygen and Nox (in PPM), enabling an efficient diagnosis of the after-treatment EURO 5 and 6 systems. The diagnosis of the NOx sensors can be made on a bench or in the vehicle, this is possible due to its Android interface which doesn't need the use of other equipment. Its easy operation and essential features are highlights of the equipment, enabling an efficient diagnosis.
ACCURACY IN DIAGNOSIS
• Sensor heating control.
• Catalytic Efficiency and Obstruction Tests.
• Allows the execution of tests directly into the vehicle, increasing the efficiency !
- Execute the diagnosis of NOx sensors right into the vehicle or on the bench.
- Sensors readout.
- Execute catalytic obstruction and chemical efficiency tests.
- Android Interface and wireless communication.
- Magnets for fixation onto the vehicle, enabling the execution of diagnosis tests with the vehicle in motion.
- Diagnosis of 12 and 24V sensors.
- Automatic identification of 12 and 24V NOx sensors.
- Heating control and sensor diagnosis through current readout, favoring the identification of damaged components.
- 2 PWM 1,5A outputs.
- Friendly Operation Interface, easy to use and to understand.
- Specific cables for plugging into diverse NOx sensors.
- Thanks to the Y cable, and its plug & play feature, there is no need to cut harnesses.
- On-Line update via app.
• Tension: 24V.
• System: Android.
• PWM Outputs: 1,5A.
• Diagnosis of sensors: 12 and 24V.
• Accessories included: Extender cable | CNO1 | CNO2 | CNO3 | CNO4 | CNO5 | CNO6.
CANAL DE CHAT